Welcome to our new website. We hope you enjoy it.
This is my first blog and my hope is to give our customers pertinent information to use for their home plumbing and hvac systems.
Spring is a good time to clean up your home and have a maintenance free summer to enjoy.
Following is a list of timely hints that you could do yourself:
- Check all outside sillcocks for any leaks or freezing issues
- Drain and flush your water heaters for lime build up in the bottom of the tank
- Change your filters in your furnace
- Shut down your humidifier and clean prior to next fall.
- Reprogram your water softener timers to allow for last year’s power outages and time changes.
Also, please check out our Furnace/AC Clean and check specials.