Why Hire A Local Contractor?
In today’s society we can find people, businesses, current events, just about any type of information you need is available just by touching your smart phone.
With all of these choices, I am wondering just how reliable the technology information highway really is?
Following are a few reasons why I think you should always consider hiring a local contractor for your service needs.
- RELIABILITY-Usually the local contractor has serviced other clients in your area and the best advertisement is word of mouth.
- ACCOUNTABILITY- The office staff, suppliers and technicians generally live in and around the local area and take pride in their town and in the work they do for their “neighbors” so the motivation exists to be honest, and to do a great job.
- EDUCATION- The technicians are trained in the latest industry standards and current technology relevant to the local area.
- BEST BUSINESS PRACTICES- Belonging to local trade organizations such as Chamber of Commerce or Better Business Bureau keeps the contractor on record with the community.
- COMMITMENT- The contractor has maintained the same customers for years, and even through generations.
As our company here at J.L. Wagner Plumbing & Piping, Inc. approaches 100 years in business, our philosophy has remained steady;using local suppliers and employees whenever possible to foster pride and respect in our workmanship and a sense of community that is more important today than ever.
We hope to be your local contractor of choice, and look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us at 630-584-1181 anytime you need plumbing, piping, or HVAC service. We look forward to working with all of our neighbors.
Jack Wagner, President